Standard Warranty Terms
iSee Store Innovations LLC (also referred to as "home&foundry", "us", "we", or "our") products are backed by the added security of our warranty, where indicated. We warrant that these home&foundry products will be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal household use and cared for according to the product instructions during home&foundry product's warranty period. Please note that the warranty period begins from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser and ends after 365 days. Minor imperfections and slight color variations may be considered normal. This warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, use in a commercial establishment, or acts of God.
In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the warranty period, at home&foundry's sole discretion, we will either provide new or refurbished replacement parts for your product at no charge or replace your product with an equivalent new or refurbished product. If there is no part or no equivalent product available, and the product is under warranty, we may provide a prepaid return label and arrange a repair, then return the product back to you. Repairs are generally processed within 10 to 15 business days from the date of receipt. If home&foundry repairs or replaces your product, the repaired or replaced product will continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period. If you have purchased the product within the last 90 days, please refer to the home&foundry guarantee for refund or replacement options.
The following conditions apply to our warranty terms, but are not limited to:
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase may be required prior to any claims under our warranty. home&foundry reserves the right to request photographic proof of product defect, and request that the defective product in question be shipped to home&foundry to verify the defect, repair the defect, or to aid in quality control efforts.
- Your home&foundry product has been manufactured to strict specifications and has been designed for use with home&foundry authorized accessories and replacement parts. This warranty expressly excludes any defects or damages caused by accessories, replacement parts, and repair services other than those authorized by home&foundry.
- This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only, and it does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments.
- Specially discounted merchandise may not be covered by our warranty.
- This warranty is valid only in the country where the home&foundry product was purchased.
The following are not covered by our warranty, but are not limited to:
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers, such as, but not limited to, third-party sellers on eBay, Amazon Marketplaces, Sears Marketplaces, and Etc.
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear.
- Misuse, abusive use, or Intentional damage to the product.
- Accidents to the product.
- Modifications or alterations to the product.
- Incorrect operation, installation or not following the installation instructions.
- Non-home&foundry parts.
- Vermin or insect infestation.
- Hard-water scale buildup.
- Prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
- Deterioration of the product arising under inappropriate exposure to extreme conditions.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Parts or products that have been disposed of.
- All incidental or consequential damages that result from user mishandling or other than its intended use in a typical household capacity.
- Products purchased As-Is, refurbished by third party, garage sales, Craig's List, and thrift stores.
- Costs associated with the maintenance, adjustments, and installation of the product.
- Parts made with natural wood and/or bamboo material.
- Dissatisfied with the product.
HOME&FOUNDRY IS PROVIDING THIS WARRANTY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HOME&FOUNDRY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Liability arising out of, or relating to the use, or inability to use the product or otherwise in connection with the product, is limited to the amount actually paid by the purchaser. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of such damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Please register your product:
By taking just a few quick minutes to register your home&foundry product, you can enjoy quicker service and more efficient support. You can click here to fill out our product registration form. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights.
Although we will not repair products whose warranty period has expired, replacement parts may be available for purchase. Should you find your product in need of service, please use contact us at email@example.com.